Words — 143 found
- あわ 。
- People took pity on the orphan.
2. OrphanFor orphaned articles in Wikipedia, see For other uses, s... Read more
孤児 【みなしご】、孤 【みなしご】、みなし子 【みなしご】
1. ostentation; display
- な 。
- He never made a display of his learning.
1. individual; private person; personal; private
- This room is for individual use.
2. IndividualAn individual is a person or a specific object. Individua... Read more
1. the deceased; the departed
- た 。
- A monument was erected in memory of the deceased.
- He delivered the package to the orphanage.
2. OrphanageAn orphanage is defined as "An Institution that houses ch... Read more
- はこびこ 。
- A freezing beggar was brought into the hospital for treatment. However, he didn't have even one cent with which to settle the bill.
- The pauper was begging for a living.
3. BeggingBegging is the present participle of the verb 'beg. ' To ... Read more
1. personal; individual; private
- I'd like to have a word with you.
1. small island; islet
- ちか 。
- Our boat approached the small island.
小島 【しょうとう】、小島 【おじま】
1. individual differences; personal equation
- Measurements are different from individual to individual.
1. personal information
- To purchase a ticket, you need to enter your personal details.
2. Personally identifiable informationPersonally Identifiable Information (PII), as used in inf... Read more