Words — 153 found
2. OrphanFor orphaned articles in Wikipedia, see For other uses, s... Read more
孤児 【みなしご】、孤 【みなしご】、みなし子 【みなしご】
1. historical event; ancient event
2. tradition; folklore; legend; origin
1. adherence (to one's beliefs) (positive nuance); persistence; sticking to one's guns; standing one's ground
1. tongs (esp. for incense or for use in a Buddhist temple)
火匙 【こじ】、火筯 【こじ】、火筋 【こじ】
火筋: Irregular kanji usage.
1. individual; private person; personal; private
2. IndividualAn individual is a person or a specific object. Individua... Read more
2. OrphanageAn orphanage is defined as "An Institution that houses ch... Read more
- はこびこ 。
- A freezing beggar was brought into the hospital for treatment. However, he didn't have even one cent with which to settle the bill.
- The pauper was begging for a living.
3. BeggingBegging is the present participle of the verb 'beg. ' To ... Read more
1. personal information
2. Personally identifiable informationPersonally Identifiable Information (PII), as used in inf... Read more