Words — 417 found
1. work; job; business; occupation; employment; vocation; task
- おも 」「
- "I believe you like your job" "On the contrary, I hate it".
2. workPhysics terminology
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. material; substance
2. matterPhysics terminology
3. MatterMatter is anything that occupies space and has rest mass.... Read more
1. abdomen; belly; stomach
- うご 。
- A female kangaroo carries its young in the pouch.
2. wombSee also 胎 はら
3. one's mind; one's real intentions; one's true motive
- He says one thing and means another.
4. courage; nerve; willpower
5. generosity; magnanimity
6. feelings; emotions
7. wide middle part; bulging part
8. inside; interior; inner part
9. anti-nodePhysics terminology
10. counter for hard roe
11. counter for containers with bulging middles (pots, vases, etc.)
12. AbdomenThe abdomen (also called the belly), in vertebrates such ... Read more
1. electronPhysics terminology
- Do you have an electronic typewriter?
3. ElectronThe electron is a subatomic particle with a negative elem... Read more
1. place; spot; space
- しら 。
- The party grew chilly.
2. field; discipline; sphere; realm
- This tie is not suitable for a situation like this.
3. occasion; situationSee also その場
4. scene (of a play, movie, etc.)
5. session (of the stock market)
6. area in which cards are laid out (in a card game)
8. fieldPhysics terminology
9. field (gestalt psychology)
10. Field (physics)In physics, a field is a physical quantity associated wit... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. gravity; gravitation; gravitational pullPhysics terminology
2. GravitationGravitation, or gravity, is a natural phenomenon by which... Read more
1. pressure; stressPhysics terminology
2. coercion; arm-twisting
3. PressurePressure is the force per unit area applied in a directio... Read more
1. reflection; reverberationPhysics terminology
- かがや 。
- Her eyes shone as they reflected the light of the room.
2. reflex; reflexesBiology term
3. Reflection (physics)Reflection is the change in direction of a wavefront at a... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. image; figure; statue; picture; portrait
2. figure; form; shape; appearance
3. imagePhysics terminology, Mathematics
1. orbit; trajectoryAstronomy, etc. term, Physics terminology
- The satellite made 10 orbits of the earth.
2. railroad track
3. (on the right) track; going smoothlySee also 軌道に乗る
Common word JLPT N3 Links
- とおりぬ 。
- The train traversed a tunnel.
2. to tunnel (through a potential barrier)Physics terminology
3. letting a grounder go through one's legsBaseball term
4. TunnelA tunnel is an underground passageway, completely enclose... Read more
1. nucleus (atomic)Physics terminology
2. Atomic nucleusThe nucleus is the very dense region consisting of proton... Read more
1. universal gravitationPhysics terminology
2. Newton's law of universal gravitationNewton's law of universal gravitation states that every p... Read more
1. amplitudePhysics terminology
2. AmplitudeAmplitude is the magnitude of change in the oscillating v... Read more
振幅 【ふりはば】、振り幅 【ふりはば】
1. indication; expression; showing; manifestation; demonstration
2. display; displayingComputer terminology
3. representationPhysics terminology
標示: Irregular kanji usage.
1. extinction; extinguishment; disappearance; vanishing; termination; lapse
2. annihilationPhysics terminology
- The tiger is a vanishing species.