Words — 7 found
1. cliche; platitude; formula; set phrase
- A formula is very convenient, because you need not think about it.
決り文句 【きまりもんく】、きまり文句 【きまりもんく】
2. ClichéA cliché or cliche is an expression, idea, or element of ... Read more
Common word Links
1. stickyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
2. all over
- は 。
- He plastered the wall with posters.
3. clinging (e.g. of a person); following around
- What the fuck are you up to taking advantage of his proximity to cling to him like a wet T-shirt?!
4. cliched; hackneyed