Words — 105 found
2. RacingA sport race is a competition of speed, against an object... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. feast; treating (someone)Polite (teineigo), See also 馳走
- た 。
- Last week I was treated to dinner by my friend who'd won at pachinko. It was all-you-can-eat so I ate to my heart's content.
2. to treat (someone, e.g. to a meal)
- Can I buy you a drink?
1. running alone; running solo
2. having a large lead (over the others); being far ahead (of everyone else)
3. having one's own way; ignoring others' opinions and acting as one wishes; arbitrary action
1. gliding; sliding; skating (on ice); glide; slide
2. taxiing (aircraft); making a takeoff run
1. running wildly; reckless driving; runaway; rampage
2. acting rashly; behaving recklessly
3. reckless baserunningBaseball term
1. busying oneself about (something); being on the move; bestirring oneself; on the go; taking an active interest
1. substitute runner
2. Pinch runnerA pinch runner is a baseball player substituted for the s... Read more
だいそう: news2, nf29. 代走: news2, nf29.
1. running about; efforts; activity
ほんそう: news2, nf40, spec2. 奔走: news2, nf40, spec2.
2. walking along the ridge of a mountain range