Words — 3 found
1. to open (a door, etc.); to unwrap (e.g. parcel, package); to unlockOnly applies to 開ける
- あ 。
- The three boys opened the doors of the building.
2. to open (for business, etc.)Only applies to 開ける
- I'm sorry I opened your mail by mistake.
3. to empty; to remove; to make space; to make roomesp. 空ける
- Empty the purse into this bag.
4. to move out; to clear outesp. 空ける
5. to be away from (e.g. one's house); to leave (temporarily)esp. 空ける
6. to dawn; to grow lightesp. 明ける
7. to end (of a period, season)esp. 明ける
8. to begin (of the New Year)esp. 明ける
9. to leave (one's schedule) open; to make time (for)esp. 明ける
10. to make (a hole); to open up (a hole)
空ける 【あける】、明ける 【あける】
1. to become opened up; to improve; to get better
- There will be an answer.
2. to develop; to progress; to become civilized (civilised); to be up-to-date
3. to be enlightened; to be sensible
1. to open (e.g. one's robe); to bare (e.g. one's chest); to exposeUsually written using kana alone
- Kazuko bared her breast and fed the baby.
2. to open up (of clothing); to be exposedUsually written using kana alone
3. to open wide (one's legs, eyes, mouth, etc.); to stretchArchaism, Usually written using kana alone
肌蹴る: Irregular kanji usage.