Words — 697 found
1. raw; uncooked; fresh
- す 。
- As is often the case with Americans, he does not care for raw fish.
2. natural; as it is; unedited; unprocessed
- み 、
- A critic once said that if you saw my ballet paintings, you didn't have to go to a live performance.
3. unprotected (i.e. not wearing a condom)Colloquialism
- The sensitivity certainly drops if I use a condom, so if possible I'd like to do it bareback.
4. live (i.e. not recorded)
5. inexperienced; unpolished; green; crude
6. impudence; saucinessAbbreviation, See also 生意気
7. unpasteurized beer; draft beer; draught beerAbbreviation, See also 生ビール
8. just a little; somehow; vaguely; partially; somewhat; half-; semi-
9. irresponsibly; half-baked
11. tipsinessAbbreviation, See also 生酔い
1. life; living
2. I; me; myselfMale term or language, Humble (kenjougo), Only applies to せい
1. innocent; naive; unsophisticated; inexperienced; green; wet behind the earsUsually written using kana alone, esp. 初, 初心
2. birth-産, 生
初心 【うぶ】、産 【うぶ】、生 【うぶ】
1. living; life (one's daily existence); livelihood
- What do they live on in Egypt?
2. SeikatsuIn Japanese social science, seikatsu refers to a concept ... Read more
1. to live; to exist
2. to make a living; to subsist
3. to be in effect; to be in use; to function
4. to come to life; to be enlivened
5. to be safe (in baseball, go, etc.)
6. To Live (film)To Live is a Chinese film directed by Zhang Yimou in 1994... Read more
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. production; manufacture
- This factory produces CD players.
2. Outline of industrial organizationThe following outline is provided as an overview of and t... Read more
1. life; existence
- When did life come into being?
2. LifeLife is a characteristic that distinguishes objects that ... Read more
- What a clever student you are!
1. to be born
- What sign were you born under?
産まれる 【うまれる】、生れる 【うまれる】、産れる 【うまれる】
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. living thing; animal
- A qilin with a king too has no limit on its lifespan, but this illness alone admits of no remedy.
1. cloth; fabric; material; texture
- Will you make me up a dress if I give you the material?
2. one's true character
3. unglazed pottery
4. uncooked dough; batter
- ふく 。
- Yeast makes dough rise.
1. birth; birthplace
2. born in (country, month, imperial era, zodiac year, etc.)
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. unfortunately; Sorry, but ...Usually written using kana alone
- I'm sorry, today is fully booked.
合憎: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. flower arrangement
- Flower arrangement is a traditional art in Japan.
2. fresh flowersOnly applies to せいか
生花 【いけばな】、活け花 【いけばな】、活花 【いけばな】、生花 【せいか】、活花 【せいか】