Words — 217 found
1. the future (usually distant)
- To your future!
2. future tense
3. the world to come
4. FutureThe future is the indefinite time period after the presen... Read more
1. inexperience; unripeness; raw; unskilled; immature; inexperienced
1. lingering affection; attachment; regret; regrets; reluctance; ruefulness
1. savage land; backward region; uncivilized; uncivilised
1. as yet; hitherto; only; stillUsually written using kana alone
- It's still impossible with the naked eye. With binoculars you might be able to glimpse it....
2. not yet (with negative verb)Usually written using kana alone
- と 。
- I haven't been able to solve the problem yet.
3. more; besidesUsually written using kana alone
4. unfinished; incomplete; not yet finished withUsually written using kana alone
1. unpaid; overdueSee also 既払い
未払い 【みばらい】、未払 【みはらい】、未払 【みばらい】
未払: Irregular okurigana usage. 未払: Irregular okurigana usage.