Words — 218 found
1. the future (usually distant)
- かんぱい ！
- To your future!
2. future tense
3. the world to come
4. FutureThe future is the indefinite time period after the presen... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. less than; insufficient
- い 。
- There is no admission fee for children under five.
1. unmarriedAntonym: 既婚
- だんせい １００
- おこな 。
- The experiment was made on a hundred unmarried males.
1. not yet known; unknown; strangeAntonym: 既知
- こころま 。
- Sophie had been looking forward to getting another letter from the unknown sender.
1. inexperience; unripeness; raw; unskilled; immature; inexperienced
- His knowledge of French is poor.
1. lingering affection; attachment; regret; regrets; reluctance; ruefulness
- I still have some feelings for her.
1. savage land; backward region; uncivilized; uncivilised
- とうじ 、
- す 。
- A savage tribe lived there in those days.
1. as yet; hitherto; only; stillUsually written using kana alone
- It's still impossible with the naked eye. With binoculars you might be able to glimpse it....
2. not yet (with negative verb)Usually written using kana alone
- と 。
- I haven't been able to solve the problem yet.
3. more; besidesUsually written using kana alone
4. unfinished; incomplete; not yet finished withUsually written using kana alone
1. unsettled; pending; unresolved
- Two problems remained unsolved.
1. unpaid; overdueSee also 既払い
- My unpaid liabilities are still $100.
未払い 【みばらい】、未払 【みはらい】、未払 【みばらい】
未払: Irregular okurigana usage. 未払: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. minor; not of age
- い 。
- Because you're a minor, you can't enter.
1. before it happens; previously
- と 。
- The government didn't take appropriate measures to prevent the infection from spreading.
1. unknown number; unknown quantity; variableMathematics, See also 既知数
- あらわ 。
- The symbol "X" usually stands for an unknown quantity in mathematics.
1. rather; betterUsually written using kana alone
- This would be better than that.