1. politics; government
- I suggest we discuss politics.
2. PoliticsPolitics (from Greek politikos "of, for, or relating to c... Read more
1. government; administration
- たお 。
- The government was overthrown.
2. GovernmentGovernment, refers to the legislators, administrators, an... Read more
1. political party
- Two groups united to form a party.
2. Political partyA political party is a political organization that typica... Read more
1. political measures; policy
- He had decided on a new policy.
2. PolicyA policy is typically described as a principle or rule to... Read more
1. (political) administration; political power
- His regime is bound to collapse.
2. RegimeThe word regime (also "régime", from the original French ... Read more
- Parliamentary activity has become a political tug of war between the ruling and opposition parties over the issue.
1. political world
- The play is a satire on the political world.
1. political opponent
- せきじょう にて政敵の一人が、大勢の招待客の前で
- ぶじょく した。
- At the party, one of his political opponents humiliated him in the presence of many guests.
1. political situation; political affairs
- てをひ 。
- Foreign investors backed off because of regional political unrest.
1. politician; statesman
- That politician has been trafficking in drugs for years.
2. PoliticianFor other uses, see The Politician (disambiguation) Part ... Read more
1. political science
- Are you taking politics this semester?
2. Political sciencePolitical science is a social science discipline concerne... Read more
1. political funds
- The property was purchased with laundered political money.
2. Campaign financeCampaign finance refers to all funds that are raised and ... Read more
1. politician (esp. one who works only for their own personal gain)Derogatory
- He is not any better than a politician.
1. political activity
- い 。
- In a sense, such a political movement may be called a revolution.
1. political reform
- In the main, I am in favor of political reform if meaningful changes are made.
1. high (government) official
- The high-ranking government official ruled out the possibility of a general election.
1. political awareness
- すく 。
- It's much less usual for a person to be politically aware than to be politically active.
1. government body; government agency
- She's with a government bureau, isn't she?