Words — 57 found
1. photo studio; photographer
2. camera shop; photography supplies shop
3. photo processing shop; photo finishing shop
- The photo artist had trouble expressing himself.
2. PhotographerA photographer (from Greek φωτός, meaning "light", and γρ... Read more
- He comes out well in photographs.
1. photograph album
- He showed his photograph album to me.
1. digitally altered photograph (e.g. made to look like an oil painting)
- はな 。
- I illustrated his biography with some pictures.
Common word Links
1. collection of photographs; photoalbum
2. Photo-bookA photo-book or photobook is a book in which photographs ... Read more
1. to take a picture
- しゃしんをと 。
- I took a picture of my family.
1. phototypesetting; photocomposition
2. PhototypesettingPhototypesetting was a method of setting type, rendered o... Read more
1. deciding the winner from a photo
2. Photo finishA photo finish occurs in a sporting race, when two (or mo... Read more
1. photo exhibition; exhibition of photographs; photograph exhibition; photographic exhibition
1. photographic processing waste water; photographic effluent; photo-processing waste