Words — 15 found
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. which (of three or more)Usually written using kana alone, See also 此れ, See also 其れ, See also 彼 あれ
- Which is your bag?
2. whichever; anySee also どれも, with a verb in 〜ても form
- You may choose any of them.
3. well; now; let me seeSee also どれどれ
- "Well, there's something I'd like your advice on about my research project ..." "Let's see... Hmm, you're investigating flowering plants then."
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. where; which; whoUsually written using kana alone
- あ 。
- As a writer, she does not fit into any of the traditional categories.
2. anyway; anyhow; at any rateUsually written using kana alone
- Eventually I'd like to settle down and have a family, but not yet.
3. sooner or later; eventually; one of these days; at some future date or timeUsually written using kana alone
4. both; either; any; all; whicheverUsually written using kana alone
何れ 【いづれ】、孰れ 【いずれ】、孰れ 【いづれ】
いづれ: Irregular kana usage. いづれ: Irregular kana usage.
Common word Links
1. how long; how far; how muchUsually written using kana alone, See also どの位 どのくらい
何れくらい 【どれくらい】、何れ位 【どれくらい】、どれ位 【どれぐらい】、何れぐらい 【どれぐらい】、何れ位 【どれぐらい】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. whichUsually written using kana alone, See also 何れ どれ, emphatic
2. let me see; well nowUsually written using kana alone
1. any; all; every; both; either; none (with neg. verb)Usually written using kana alone
1. how much (long, far)Usually written using kana alone
何程 【どれほど】、何れ程 【どれほど】、何程 【なにほど】
1. anyhow; at all events; in any case; either way; anywayUsually written using kana alone
1. at any rate; in any event; either way; anywayUsually written using kana alone
1. each and every; allUsually written using kana alone
- ふる 、
- That comic's jokes are all old hat and we've heard them before.