Words — 130 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. sticky rice cakeUsually written using kana alone, See also 糯
2. MochiMochi is a Japanese rice cake made of glutinous rice (not... Read more
餅 【もちい】、餅 【かちん】、餅 【あも】、餠 【もち】、餠 【もちい】、餠 【かちん】、餠 【あも】
もちい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. かちん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あも: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 餠: Out-dated kanji. もちい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 餠: Out-dated kanji. かちん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 餠: Out-dated kanji. あも: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 餠: Out-dated kanji.
1. hold; charge; keep possession; in charge
2. wear; durability; life; draw
- The suit materials of this sort will not stand up well.
2. Nepal holly (Ilex integra)Usually written using kana alone, See also 黐の木
1. to use; to make use of; to utilize; to utilise
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. of course; certainly; naturallyUsually written using kana alone
1. to elevate; to raise; to lift up
2. to flatter; to extol; to praise to the sky
1. owner; proprietor; possessor (e.g. of talent, beauty, etc.)
1. to take out; to carry out; to bring out from where it belongs
- Don't take out the books on this shelf.
2. to mention something; to broach a topic; to bring up (a subject); to raise (an issue); to mention
- That is not a proper subject to bring up in conversation at the dinner table.
1. to take something into ...; to bring in; to carry in
2. to lodge (a complaint); to file (a plan); to bring (a proposal); to commence negotiationsSee also 尻を持ち込む しりをもちこむ
3. to bring to (a state: tied game, vote, trial, etc.)
持ちこむ 【もちこむ】、持込む 【もちこむ】
1. takeout (i.e. food); take-out; takeaway; take-away
1. bring-your-own (e.g. food and drink); carry-on (e.g. luggage)
1. to bring back; to carry home; to take out (e.g. food)
1. one's nature; characteristic; inherent; natural
持前 【もちまえ】、持ちまえ 【もちまえ】
Details ▸More Words >