Words — 17 found
1. only; just; merely; simply; no more than; nothing but; aloneUsually written using kana alone, See also しか
2. as (e.g. as soon as, as much as)Usually written using kana alone
3. worthUsually written using kana alone, e.g. ...だけの
Common word JLPT N3 Links
- And so it seems she tried phoning but it's who was on the other end of that phone that was the problem.
Common word LinksDetails ▸
1. .. being the case; (precisely) because ...; as might be expected (from ..)
- こた 。
- Like the great scholar that he was, he answered the question easily.
1. .. being the case; (precisely) because ...; as might be expected (from ..)Usually written using kana alone
- あやし 。
- Relations are tenuous as peace talks resume between warring factions.
1. Erman's birch (Betula ermanii); Russian rock birchUsually written using kana alone
2. Betula ermaniiBetula ermanii, or Erman's Birch, is a tree species belon... Read more
1. spotted nutcracker (Nucifraga caryocatactes)Usually written using kana alone, Obscure term, See also 星烏
岳烏 【たけがらす】、岳鴉 【だけがらす】、岳鴉 【たけがらす】、ダケガラス、タケガラス