Words — 18 found
1. selling on the market (in the marketplace, in stores, etc.); making something commercially available
- These are the best bags on the market.
2. commercial (e.g. software); over-the-counter; off-the-shelf; store-bought
1. instructor; (fencing) teacher; model
2. Shihan- Title of "Master" is a Japanese Honorific Title, Expert... Read more
1. postmortem lividity
2. Livor mortisLivor mortis, postmortem lividity, hypostasis or suggilla... Read more
1. quarter (of a year)
- Statements will be mailed every quarter.
1. normal school
2. Normal schoolA normal school is a school created to train high school ... Read more