Words — 8 found
1. this (indicating an item near the speaker, the action of the speaker, or the current topic)Usually written using kana alone, See also 何れ, See also 其れ, See also 彼 あれ
- This is a very small book.
2. this person (usu. indicating someone in one's in-group)Humble (kenjougo)
- This is my brother. Handsome, isn't he?
- いま 、
- ひこうき ８
- の 、
- また ２
- I'm in transit between flights now. I've spent 8 hours on a plane so far, after changing planes now it's another two hours.
5. I (me)Archaism
是 【これ】、是れ 【これ】、之 【これ】、之れ 【これ】、維 【これ】、惟 【これ】
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. after thisUsually written using kana alone
- Never be late for school again.
此から: Irregular okurigana usage.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
- I have a collection of silver tea spoons from all over the world.
3. CollectingThe hobby of collecting includes seeking, locating, acqui... Read more
1. choleraUsually written using kana alone, From English , From Dutch; Flemish
- し 。
- Two hundred people died of cholera last year.
2. CholeraCholera is an infection in the small intestine caused by ... Read more
虎列剌: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. hitherto; so farUsually written using kana alone
- So far I have been getting along well with my friends.
- If you want to avoid cholesterol, eat lean meat with no fat.
2. CholesterolCholesterol, from the Greek chole- and stereos (solid) fo... Read more