Words — 50 found
1. group; party; teamalso read ぱん as a suffix
2. squad; sectionMilitary
3. FireteamA fireteam is a small military unit of infantry. It is th... Read more
- う 。
- He has received a commission as a naval officer.
2. Officer (armed forces)An officer is a member of an armed force or uniformed ser... Read more
1. encampment; positionMilitary
- たたか 。
- The position held by the enemy is so important they will fight to the bitter end to hold it.
1. (weather) front
2. front line; forward area; action zoneMilitary
1. position; location; base; point
- しんきいってん 、
- はじ 。
- After getting downsized he started off on a clean slate and started a business working out of a home office.
1. respond to a call for military service; being called to the colours (colors)Military
- In the First World War, a large proportion of England's young men enlisted.
2. to detour; to circumvent
- Windows Vista
- Researchers announce method of circumventing Windows Vista security features.
3. turning movementMilitary
4. TortuosityTortuosity is a property of curve being tortuous (twisted... Read more
1. battle formation; military formationMilitary
2. Tactical formationA tactical formation (or order) is the arrangement or dep... Read more
1. private first-class (army); airman first class (air force); lance corporal (US Marines; Commonwealth military); seaman (navy)Military
1. special forcesMilitary
2. Special forcesSpecial forces, or special operations forces are terms us... Read more
2. Column (formation)A military column is a formation of soldiers marching tog... Read more