Words — 194 found
1. infant; baby; child
2. child over 1 but not yet of school ageLaw, etc. term
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. search (esp. for someone or something missing); manhunt
2. legally authorized search of a person, building, etc.Law, etc. term
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. to start work (on); to undertake
- He undertook a great deal of work.
2. embarkation; launch
1. reconciliation; amicable settlement; accommodation; compromise; mediation; rapprochement
- お 。
- The struggle ended in a satisfactory settlement.
2. court-mediated settlementLaw, etc. term, Only applies to わかい
3. translation of a foreign language into JapaneseArchaism
4. ConciliationConciliation is an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) p... Read more
1. will; testament; last requestLaw, etc. term
2. Will (law)A will or testament is a legal declaration by which a per... Read more
遺言 【いごん】、遺言 【いげん】
1. ill will; spite; evil intention; malice
- Don't read evil intentions into the ordinary actions of people around you.
2. bad meaning
3. mala fides; bad faith; criminal intent to deceiveLaw, etc. term, See also 善意
4. maliceLaw, etc. term
5. Bad faithBad faith is double mindedness or double heartedness in d... Read more
1. plot; intrigue; scheme
2. conspiracy; agreement between two or more people to commit an unlawful actLaw, etc. term
1. virtuous mind
2. good intentions; good will
- ひょう 、
- To do him justice, we must admit that his intentions were good.
3. positive mindset
4. bona fides; good faithLaw, etc. term, See also 悪意
1. self-alleged; self-proclaimed; calling oneself; self-styled; would-be
2. first personlinguistics terminology
1. putting into operation
2. invocationLaw, etc. term
はつどう: news1, nf09. 発動: news1, nf09.
1. joint surety; surety jointly and severally liable; co-maker; co-endorser; co-signerLaw, etc. term
1. offset; offsetting each other; cancelling each other out; counterbalancing
2. set-off; setoffLaw, etc. term
3. Set-off (law)In law, a set-off is a statutory defense to the whole or ... Read more
1. common lawLaw, etc. term
2. customary law (in international law)Law, etc. term
3. Custom (law)Custom in law is the established pattern of behavior that... Read more
1. retrial; reopening of a caseLaw, etc. term
2. review; reexamination
1. corporate juridical person; incorporated body; corporationLaw, etc. term, See also 財団法人
しゃだんほうじん: news1, nf09. 社団法人: news1, nf09.
1. destruction (esp. of evidence); spoliation; suppressionLaw, etc. term
2. hiding; concealment
堙滅 【いんめつ】、湮滅 【いんめつ】、湮滅 【えんめつ】
いんめつ: news1, nf19. 隠滅: news1, nf19. いんめつ: news1, nf19. いんめつ: news1, nf19.
1. provisional disposition; temporary injunctionLaw, etc. term