Words — 183 found
1. infant; baby; child
2. child over 1 but not yet of school ageLaw, etc. term
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. search (esp. for someone or something missing); investigation
- We spread out and began to search through the woods.
1. reconciliation; amicable settlement; accommodation; compromise; mediation; rapprochement
- お 。
- The struggle ended in a satisfactory settlement.
2. court-mediated settlementLaw, etc. term, Only applies to わかい
3. translation of a foreign language into JapaneseArchaism
4. ConciliationConciliation is an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) p... Read more
1. will; testament; last requestLaw, etc. term
- The old man made out his will.
2. Will (law)A will or testament is a legal declaration by which a per... Read more
遺言 【いごん】、遺言 【いげん】
1. ill will; spite; evil intention; malice
- Don't read evil intentions into the ordinary actions of people around you.
2. bad meaning
3. mala fides; bad faith; criminal intent to deceiveLaw, etc. term, See also 善意
4. maliceLaw, etc. term
5. Bad faithBad faith is double mindedness or double heartedness in d... Read more
1. plot; intrigue; scheme
2. conspiracy; agreement between two or more people to commit an unlawful actLaw, etc. term
1. virtuous mind
2. good intentions; good will
- ひょう 、
- To do him justice, we must admit that his intentions were good.
3. positive mindset
4. bona fides; good faithLaw, etc. term, See also 悪意
1. self-alleged; self-proclaimed; calling oneself; self-styled; would-be
2. first personlinguistics terminology
1. final appeal to the highest courtLaw, etc. term
- I will appeal against the sentence.
1. joint surety; surety jointly and severally liable; co-maker; co-endorser; co-signerLaw, etc. term
- Loan on deeds needed the joint surety.
1. offsetting each other; plus and minus equal zero; counterbalancing
2. set-off; setoffLaw, etc. term
3. Set-off (law)In law, a set-off is a statutory defense to the whole or ... Read more
1. common lawLaw, etc. term
2. customary law (in international law)Law, etc. term
3. Custom (law)Custom in law is the established pattern of behavior that... Read more
1. retrial; reopening of a caseLaw, etc. term
2. review; reexamination
1. destruction (esp. of evidence); spoliation; suppressionLaw, etc. term
2. hiding; concealment
堙滅 【いんめつ】、湮滅 【いんめつ】、湮滅 【えんめつ】
1. provisional disposition; temporary injunctionLaw, etc. term
1. container; receptacle
2. utensil; implement; furniture
3. calibre; talent; ability
4. personal propertyLaw, etc. term, Only applies to きぶつ, See also 器物損壊
1. act of God; irresistible force; inevitability
2. force majeure; vis majorLaw, etc. term