Words — 578 found
1. danger; peril; hazardAntonym: 安全
- しめ 。
- Tom showed his courage in the face of danger.
- Not till then did I realize the danger of the situation.
1. the world; society; the universe
2. sphere; circle; world
3. renowned; world-famous; well-known outside of Japan
4. realm governed by one Buddha; spaceBuddhist term, original meaning
5. WorldWorld is a common name for the whole of human civilizatio... Read more
2. WarWar is an organized, armed, and often a prolonged conflic... Read more
1. novel; (short) story
2. NovelA novel is a book of long narrative in literary prose. Th... Read more
1. relation; relationship; connection
2. participation; involvement; concern
3. influence; effect
4. sexual relations; sexual relationship
5. related to ...; connected to ...
1. study; research; investigation
2. ResearchResearch and experimental development is creative work un... Read more
1. meeting; conference; session; assembly; council; convention; congress
2. MeetingFor multi-event athletic competitions see Track and Field... Read more
1. sound; noise; report
- き 。
- We can hear the ocean from here.
2. noteMusic term
- だ 。
- She struck high notes on the piano.
3. fameOnly applies to おと
4. Chinese-derived character readingOnly applies to おん, See also 訓 くん
5. SoundSound is a mechanical wave that is an oscillation of pres... Read more
音 【ね】、音 【おん】
1. general; ordinary; usual
- やりすご 。
- I usually spend the whole day idly on Sunday.
2. normally; generally; usually
- Do you usually have tea for breakfast?
3. local train; train that stops at every stationAbbreviation, See also 普通列車
4. Normality (behavior)Normality (also known as normalcy) is the state of being ... Read more
2. LakeA lake is a body of relatively still fresh or salt water ... Read more
2. DreamDreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions, and se... Read more
2. AirportAn airport is a location where aircraft such as fixed-win... Read more
1. mathematics; arithmetic
2. Mathematics"Maths" and "Math" redirect here. For other uses see Math... Read more
1. education; schooling; training; instruction; teaching; upbringing
2. culture; cultivation; education
3. EducationEducation in its broadest, general sense is the means thr... Read more
1. baby; infant
2. InfantAn infant (from the Latin word infans, meaning "unable to... Read more
1. fire; flame; blaze
2. FireFire is the rapid oxidation of a material in the exotherm... Read more
1. freedom; liberty; as it pleases you
2. LibertyWhen human beings are able to govern themselves, they hav... Read more
- す 。
- Wild animals live in the forest.
2. shrine groveSee also 鎮守の杜, esp. 杜
2. StatuteA statute is a formal written enactment of a legislative ... Read more
1. feeling; mood
2. Mood (psychology)A mood is an emotional state. Moods differ from emotions ... Read more