1. wound; injury; cut; gash; bruise; scratch; scrape; scar
- The seawater stings my cut.
2. chip; crack; scratch; nick
- めだ 。
- The scar on his forehead is conspicuous.
3. flaw; defect; weakness; weak pointSee also 玉に疵
- There's a scratch here. Could you give me a discount?
4. stain (on one's reputation); disgrace; dishonor; dishonour
- おも 、
- う 。
- Chris' heart felt so empty and damaged that it couldn't be repaired.
5. (emotional) hurt; hurt feelingsSee also 心の傷
疵 【きず】、瑕 【きず】、創 【きず】、キズ
Log in to talk about this word.