Common word Links
1. rumbling (of thunder, one's stomach, etc.); grumbling; growling; purringOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
- おとをた 。
- My stomach is rumbling.
2. rolling (of something large and heavy); tumblingOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
3. all over the place; everywhere; commonly; in great numbersOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
4. idly; lazily; slothfullyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
- Stop being lazy and find something to do.
5. (uncomfortable feeling of) having a foreign substance in one's eye, stomach, etc.Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
- My eyes feel gritty.
6. thunderChildren's language, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
Log in to talk about this word.