Words — 47 found
1. skillful; skilled; proficient; good (at); adept; cleverAntonym: 下手 へた
- Do you play basketball well?
上手 【じょうて】、上手 【じょうしゅ】
じょうて: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. じょうしゅ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. skillful; adroit; dexterous; masterful; clever; ingenious; cunning
- ALS had made his hands and arms too weak to hold a pen or to type.
2. skill; efforts; ability
- How much we pay you depends on your skill.
4. ArmIn human anatomy, the arm is the part of the upper limb b... Read more
1. technique; art; skill; move
技 【ぎ】、伎 【わざ】、伎 【ぎ】
伎: Irregular kanji usage. 伎: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. technology; engineering
2. technique; skill
3. art; craft
1. at hand; on hand; nearby; close at hand
- お 。
- I always keep three dictionaries at hand.
2. way of moving one's arms; skill
3. money at hand; pocket money
4. grip; handle
手許 【てもと】、手もと 【てもと】
1. job; work; employment; occupation; position
3. trade; skill
そく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. performance; execution; skill; dexterity; tact
1. strange; weird; odd; curious
- He offered no specific explanation for his strange behavior.
2. wonder; mystery; miracle; excellence
- He is skillful in teaching pupils.
3. cleverness; adroitness; knack; skill
1. before oneself; in front of one; nearby
- The glass fronted building before you is the rose garden. It's a greenhouse so you will always be able to appreciate the roses.
2. a bit before reaching (a location); this side (of a location)
- Please let me off on this side of that traffic light.
3. one's standpoint; one's appearance; face; honour
4. skill; dexterity; artistry; ingenuity
5. tea-ceremony proceduresSee also 点前 てまえ
6. I; meHumble (kenjougo)
7. youMale term or language, to one's inferior
8. Lead (leg)Lead refers to which set of legs, left or right, leads or... Read more
1. technical skill; ability; capacity
伎能: Irregular kanji usage.
1. artificial; man-made; human work; human skill; artificialityAntonym: 天然
1. art; craft; accomplishment; artistic skill; technique; performance
1. unskilled; clumsy; lousy; poor; awkward; shittyUsually written using kana alone, Derogatory
- Please don't do translations if you're crap at it. This is a plea from the English translation clients.