Words — 232 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
2. Rock (geology)In geology, rock or stone is a naturally occurring solid ... Read more
1. solid; firm; stout; burly; strong; sturdy
岩乗: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. Iwato Boom (economic boom of 1958-1961)Historical term
- The postwar has experienced several long periods of continuous strong prosperity, among which are the Jinmu Boom and the Iwato boom.
1. halite; rock salt
2. HaliteHalite /ˈhælaɪt/, commonly known as rock salt, is the min... Read more
1. Iwate Prefecture (Tōhoku area)
2. Iwate Prefecture
3. Iwate PrefectureIwate Prefecture is the second largest prefecture of Japa... Read more
2. PetrologyPetrology (from the Greek πέτρα, petra, "rock" and λόγος,... Read more
1. stone sauna; facility where one rests on towels laid on a slab of heated natural rock
2. Ganban'yokuis Japanese term for a popular form of hot stone spa. It ... Read more