Words — 5 found
1. one壱, 弌 and 壹 are used in legal documents
- Pack eggs in dozens.
- This is the best Indian restaurant anywhere in Tokyo.
3. first; foremost
- おも 。
- I thought the highest mountain in Tsuyama was Takiyama.
4. beginning; start
5. a (single); one (of many)before a noun
6. ace (playing card)See also エース
7. bottom string (on a shamisen, etc.)
１ 【いち】、壱 【いち】、弌 【いち】、壹 【いち】
壹: Out-dated kanji.
1. opposite; opposition
2. versus; vs.; v.
- きょう 早稲田
- たい 慶応
- There is going to be a game between Waseda and Keio today.
3. to (e.g. "winning a game five to three")
- たい １
- か 。
- We won the game by three goals to one.
4. equal footing; equal terms
5. against ...; anti-; toward ...; to ...
- たっ 。
- The company's exports to India amounted to $100 million last year.
對: Out-dated kanji.
1. swastika (esp. counterclockwise form as a Buddhist symbol); fylfot; gammadionSee also ハーケンクロイツ, used as a symbol for Buddhist temples on maps
2. swastika-shaped family crest
3. wow; yeah; ugh; yuck; awesome; really; let's goInternet slang, Only applies to 卍, usu. at the beginning or/and end of a sentence or word but also by itself; used for emphasis, etc.
4. SwastikaThe swastika is an equilateral cross with its arms bent a... Read more
卍字 【まんじ】、万字 【まんじ】
1. lingering (usu. feeling, emotion, etc.); continuing (to); still (...)
覚めやらぬ 【さめやらぬ】、醒めやらぬ 【さめやらぬ】、冷め遣らぬ 【さめやらぬ】、覚め遣らぬ 【さめやらぬ】、醒め遣らぬ 【さめやらぬ】