Words — 577 found
1. opposite; opposition
2. versus; vs.; v.
- きょう 早稲田
- たい 慶応
- There is going to be a game between Waseda and Keio today.
3. to (e.g. "winning a game five to three")
- たい １
- か 。
- We won the game by three goals to one.
4. equal footing; equal terms
5. against ...; anti-; toward ...; to ...
- たっ 。
- The company's exports to India amounted to $100 million last year.
1. to face (each other); to be facing
2. to be directed toward (the future, etc.); to be in response to; to be related to
3. to receive (a client, etc.)
4. to compare with; to contrast with; to be in opposition with; to be opposed to
5. to confront; to oppose; to compete with
1. opposition movement
2. ProtestA protest is an expression of objection, by words or by a... Read more
2. RelativismRelativism is the concept that points of view have no abs... Read more