Words — 630 found
1. small present; trifling giftHumble (kenjougo) language, Only applies to 粗品
- This is just a small gift, but please accept it.
2. gift given out by companies to customers as a token of gratitude; marketing incentiveOnly applies to 粗品
3. inferior goods; low-quality articleArchaism, orig. meaning
4. Promotional merchandisePromotional merchandise, promotional items, promotional p... Read more
粗品 【そひん】、麁品 【そひん】
麁品: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. article; item; thing; goods; stockesp. 品
- He is a common sort of man.
- Articles bought here will be delivered free of charge.
3. flirtatiousness; coquetryUsually written using kana alone, See also 科を作る, esp. 科
科 【しな】、階 【しな】
階: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. gift; premium; freebie; giveaway; something additional; an extra
2. prize (lottery drawing, pachinko, etc.)
3. party favor (favour)
1. elegant; refined; polished; stylish; sophisticated
2. high-quality goods; first-class article
1. elegance; grace; refinement; class; dignity
2. article; item
3. counter for items (of food, etc.); counter for dishes or courses (at a restaurant)sometimes pronounced ぴん
1. excellent article; fine item; rare beauty; masterpiece; gem