Words — 238 found
1. as a matter of fact; actually; effectively; in reality; in effect
1. including a sum of money in one's calculations
2. appropriation (a sum of money)
1. going up in flames; destruction by fire (esp. of a large building)
- The house was in flames.
2. stirring up a storm of criticism online (of an article, tweet, statement, etc.); becoming the target of an Internet pitchfork mobColloquialism
1. on the sea; surface of the seaSee also 陸上
かいしょう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. closure (of a road); suspension of traffic
2. road closed; closed to traffic; no through roadon signage, etc.
1. surfacing; rising to the surface
2. emerging; leaping into prominence
3. rising (of rank)
1. one's station in life; one's personal history; one's circumstances
- The unhappy woman, drowned in tears, told her story.
2. one's lot; one's destiny; one's future
1. more than expected
- き 。
- There were more spectators than I had expected.
1. above the clouds; heaven
2. the Imperial Court
3. something unreachable; place of out of reach