Words — 62 found
1. hindrance; obstacle; nuisance
2. to visit (somebody's home)See also お邪魔します
3. demon who hinders Buddhist training; demon who obstructs sentient beings from maintaining moral behaviourBuddhist term, orig. meaning
1. demon; devil; evil spirit; evil influence
- い 。
- The stock market is often called a dangerous one.
2. someone who (habitually) performs some (negative) actSee also 覗き魔
- Oh no! I'm late again!! I'm going to get the nickname 'King of Late arrival'.
1. one's last moments; death throes; agony of death
断末摩 【だんまつま】、断末間 【だんまつま】
断末間: Irregular kanji usage.
1. nunColloquialism, Only applies to 尼
3. Amagasaki, HyogoSlang, abbr. 尼崎
4. Amazon (online retailer)Internet slang, Only applies to 尼
5. NunA nun is a woman who has taken vows committing her life t... Read more
阿魔: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. random attacker, e.g. person who randomly attacks people on the street; slasher
2. demon who brings misfortune to houses or people he passes byoriginal meaning
1. Yama (king of the world of the dead, who judges the dead); Emma; Yan; YomnaBuddhist term
2. YamaIn Hinduism, Yama or Yamarāja (यमराज) is the god of death... Read more
2. incubus; succubus; demon appearing in a dream
3. IncubusAn incubus (nominal form constructed from the Latin verb,... Read more
1. familiar (spirit or otherwise magical creature which aids a magician or sorcerer); familiar spirit
2. Familiar spiritIn European folklore and folk-belief of the Medieval and ... Read more
1. disastrous flooding
2. kelpie; water demon that brings floods or disasters
1. in evil, there is odds; there is more evil than good in this world; one good thing tends to cause many bad things to happenYojijukugo (four character compound)