Words — 100 found
1. in succession; one by one
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. every month
2. trite; commonplace; conventional; hackneyedOnly applies to つきなみ, orig. used as an insult towards old-fashioned poets who would meet monthly to write poetry
- That was just another party.
月並 【つきなみ】、月次 【つきなみ】、月次 【げつじ】
1. next; following; subsequent
- Next time I come, I'll bring you some flowers.
2. stage; station
1. table of contents; contents
2. Table of contentsA table of contents, usually headed simply "Contents" and... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
- うつ ！
- Click the picture to go to the next page!
2. hypo- (i.e. containing an element with low valence)See also 次亜
3. order; sequence; time; times
1. annual; yearly
- The representative was absent from the annual conference.
2. year (e.g. of graduation); nth year (e.g. student); order by year
- ひょうげんほう 』
- かがく 』
- I'm teaching two courses, year one's "Self-expression for University Students" and year two's "Food Chemistry".
3. quadratic (function, equation, etc.); second-orderMathematics
1. joining; joint
2. intermediation; acting as an intermediary
3. relaying; taking over
4. middle relief pitcher; middle relieverBaseball, Abbreviation, See also 中継ぎ投手
5. pole-shaped item with a join in the middle
6. tea container with a lid that is the same size as the body
中次ぎ 【なかつぎ】、中継 【なかつぎ】、中次 【なかつぎ】
3. cubic (function, equation, etc.); third-orderMathematics
1. gradually; slowly; little by little; incrementally
漸時: Irregular kanji usage.
1. fifty-three stations on the Tōkaidō (Edo-Kyoto highway in Edo-period Japan)
2. 53 Stations of the TōkaidōThe 53 Stations of the Tōkaidō are the rest areas along t... Read more
1. first; preliminary
2. primary (sources, industry, etc.); original
3. linear (function, equation); first-orderMathematics