Words — 896 found
1. custom; practice; habit; usual
- はじ 。
- Love begins playing his old tricks every spring.
2. said; aforementioned
- おも 。
- I think he has something to do with that scandal.
3. instance; example; case; illustration; usage
- "He's a tiger when he's angry" is an example of metaphor.
- Young as he is, he is as great a mathematician as ever lived.
1. command; order; dictation
2. nth year in the Reiwa era (May 1, 2019-)See also 令和
1. lei (garland of flowers)From Hawaiian
2. lei (plural of leu; currency of Rumania and Moldova)See also レウ, From Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan , From English
1. bell (often globular)
鈴 【りん】、鈴 【れい】
れい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. refrigerator; fridge
2. Refrigerator50x40px This article needs additional citations for verif... Read more
1. calmness; composure; coolness; serenity; presence of mind
1. manners; courtesy; etiquette
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. cool; indifferent; apathetic; half-hearted
2. cold; cold-hearted; heartless; unkind
1. cruelty; coldheartedness; relentless; ruthless
1. worship (esp. Christian); adoration; divine serviceOnly applies to れいはい
- He's at church right now.
2. worship (esp. Buddhist and Shinto)Only applies to らいはい
- そんざい 、
- "By the way, do you know what a Shinto shrine is?" "I've a little bit of knowledge on the subject. It's a religious facility where that which is the object of worship, that called the genius loci, is enshrined."
4. WorshipWorship is an act of religious devotion usually directed ... Read more