Words — 63 found
1. Sui dynasty (of China; 581-618)Historical term
2. Sui DynastyThe Sui Dynasty (589-618 CE) was a short-lived Imperial C... Read more
1. medulla; marrow; pith
2. PithPith, or medulla, is a tissue in the stems of vascular pl... Read more
1. essays; miscellaneous writings; literary jottings
2. EssayAn essay is a piece of writing which is often written fro... Read more
隨筆: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. very; extremely; surprisingly; fairly; quite; considerably; awfully; terriblyUsually written using kana alone
2. terrible; horrid; contemptible; reprehensibleUsually written using kana alone
3. remarkable; extraordinaryUsually written using kana alone
ずい分 【ずいぶん】、隨分 【ずいぶん】
隨分: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. whenever necessary; as needed; as required; as occasion demands
2. at any time; at all times
2. MeningitisMeningitis is inflammation of the protective membranes co... Read more
1. Orders of the Sacred Treasure
2. Order of the Sacred TreasureThe Order of the Sacred Treasure is a Japanese Order, est... Read more
1. everywhere; all over the place; here and there; at every turn
随処: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. negotiated contract; limited tender contract
2. No-bid contractThe term "no-bid contract" is a popular phrase for what i... Read more
2. MeningesThe meninges (singular meninx from the Greek μῆνιγξ, "mem... Read more
2. EpiphenomenalismEpiphenomenalism is the theory in philosophy of mind that... Read more