Words — 44 found
Common word Links
1. boning (fish or meat); deboning
2. watering down (a plan, bill, etc.); dilution; emasculation
- His proposal has been watered down.
3. taking the backbone out of; weakening
1. skeletal frame; skeleton; build; physique
2. framework; frame; structure
1. big-boned; sturdily built; stoutAntonym: 骨細
2. solid (plan, storyline, etc.)
1. to make efforts; to take painsIdiomatic expression
- ほねをお 。
- I will do all I can for you.
2. to break a bone
- ほねをお 。
- He met with an accident and broke some bones.
1. to make (somewhere) one's final home; to make (a place) one's final resting placeIdiomatic expression
2. to do (something) for the rest of one's life; to devote (the rest of) one's life to (something)Idiomatic expression
1. to collect the ashes of the deceased
2. to look after someone's affairs after he dies
1. to require much effort; to be hard to do; to be bone-breakingly hardIdiomatic expression
1. key-block print (woodblock, copper etching); key-plate print; outline block printObscure term
1. on the bone (meat, etc.); unboned
2. skeletal system; skeleton