Words — 43 found
Common word Links
1. boning (fish or meat); deboning
2. watering down (a plan, bill, etc.); dilution; emasculation
- His proposal has been watered down.
3. taking the backbone out of; weakening
1. skeletal frame; skeleton; build; physique
2. framework; frame; structure
1. big-boned; sturdily built; stoutAntonym: 骨細
2. solid (plan, storyline, etc.)
1. to make efforts; to take pains
- ほねをお 。
- I will do all I can for you.
2. to break one's bone
- ほねをお 。
- He met with an accident and broke some bones.
1. to die in (a foreign land); to engage in something until death comes; to do something for the rest of one's life
- I wish to be buried in this country.
1. to collect the ashes of the deceased
2. to look after someone's affairs after he dies
1. key plate print (woodblock, copper etching); outline block print