Words — 44 found
Common word Links
1. boning (fish or meat); deboning
2. watering down (a plan, bill, etc.); dilution; emasculation
- His proposal has been watered down.
3. taking the backbone out of; weakening
1. skeletal frame; skeleton; build; physique
2. framework; frame; structure
1. big-boned; sturdily built; stoutAntonym: 骨細
2. solid (plan, storyline, etc.)
1. to make efforts; to take pains
- ほねをお 。
- I will do all I can for you.
2. to break one's bone
- ほねをお 。
- He met with an accident and broke some bones.
1. to die in (a foreign land); to engage in something until death comes; to do something for the rest of one's life
- I wish to be buried in this country.
1. to collect the ashes of the deceased
2. to look after someone's affairs after he dies
1. key-block print (woodblock, copper etching); key-plate print; outline block printObscure term