Words — 4682 found
1. two; 2ふ and ふう used mainly when counting aloud; 弐, 貳 and 貮 are used in legal documents
二 【ふた】、二 【ふ】、二 【ふう】、２ 【に】、２ 【ふた】、２ 【ふ】、２ 【ふう】、弐 【に】、弐 【ふた】、弐 【ふ】、弐 【ふう】、弍 【に】、弍 【ふた】、弍 【ふ】、弍 【ふう】、貳 【に】、貳 【ふた】、貳 【ふ】、貳 【ふう】、貮 【に】、貮 【ふた】、貮 【ふ】、貮 【ふう】
貳: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 貳: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 貳: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 貳: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 貮: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 貮: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 貮: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 貮: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. load; baggage; cargo; freight; goods
2. burden; responsibility
Common word Links
1. at (place, time); in; on; during
2. to (direction, state); toward; into
3. for (purpose)
4. because of (reason); for; with
5. by; from
6. as (i.e. in the role of)See also として
7. per; in; for; a (e.g. "once a month")
8. and; in addition to
9. if; althoughArchaism
10. Ni (kana)に, in hiragana, or ニ in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
1. 4th in a sequence denoted by the iroha system; 4th note in the diatonic scale (used in key names, etc.)
2. Ni; Ny
- That animal feeds on flesh.
- Please freeze the fish and meat.
3. flesh (of a fruit); pulp
- Flesh gives birth to flesh, Spirit gives birth to Spirit.
4. the physical body (as opposed to the spirit); flesh
6. content; substance; flesh
7. ink padSee also 印肉
8. FleshIn vertebrate animals, flesh is the colloquial term for b... Read more
2. WestWest is a noun, adjective, or adverb indicating direction... Read more
2. SundaySunday is the day of the week between Saturday and Monday... Read more
1. doll; puppet; figure
3. DollA doll is a model of a human being, often used as a toy f... Read more
1. woman; female
- The girl has grown into a slender woman.
2. feminine genderGrammar, Only applies to じょせい
3. WomanA woman, pl: women is a female human. The term woman is u... Read more
1. admission (to a school or university); entrance; enrolment; enrollment; matriculation
2. MatriculationMatriculation, in the broadest sense, means to be registe... Read more
1. diary; journal
2. DiaryA diary is a record (originally in handwritten format) wi... Read more
1. human being; human; person; man; mankind; humankind
- No amount of wealth can satisfy a covetous man. All the treasure in the world won't make him happy.
2. character (of a person)
3. HumanHumans (known taxonomically as Homo sapiens, Latin for "w... Read more
2. female championOnly applies to じょおう, Only applies to じょうおう
3. Queen regnantA queen regnant is a female monarch who reigns in her own... Read more
女王 【じょうおう】、女王 【にょおう】
1. garden; yard; courtyard
2. field (of action); area