Words — 25 found
1. employment; hire
雇傭: Rarely-used kanji form.
- い 、
- And that's why for almost a hundred years, any employee has been able to go to his employer and insist on being paid in cash.
2. employer; person hiring others
1. unemployment insurance; employment insurance
2. Unemployment benefitsUnemployment benefits are payments made by the state or o... Read more
1. employment adjustment; adjusting employment arrangements (staff numbers, overtime, etc.) to reflect changing business conditions
1. employment scene; employment situation; job market; job situation