Words — 988 found
1. moneySee also お金
- きれめ 。
- The end of money is the end of love.
鉄 【かね】、銀 【かね】、銅 【かね】、金 【かな】
鉄: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 銀: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 銅: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. かな: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. gold (metal)
- とはかぎ 。
- All that glitters is not gold.
2. gold (color)See also 金色
3. gold (medal); first place (prize)
- げつ ・
- すい ・
- I work every other day: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
4. something of great value; something golden (e.g. silence)
5. money; gold coin
6. sum (of money)written before an amount of money
7. FridayAbbreviation, See also 金曜
8. karat (measure of purity of gold); carat
9. metal (fourth phase of Wu Xing)See also 五行
10. Jin dynasty (of China; 1115-1234); Chin dynasty; Jurchen dynastyHistorical term
11. gold generalShogi, Abbreviation, See also 金将
12. testiclesAbbreviation, Colloquialism, See also 金玉
2. FridayFriday is the day between Thursday and Saturday. In count... Read more
3. MetalA metal (from Greek "μέταλλον" – métallon, "mine, quarry,... Read more
1. finance; financing; credit transacting; loaning of money; circulation of money
2. monetary; financial; credit
3. FinanceFinance is the study of how investors allocate their asse... Read more
1. safe; strongbox; cashbox; vault; strongroom
2. depository; cash office; treasury; provider of funds
3. SafeA safe (also called strongbox, coffer or kist) is a secur... Read more
1. goldfish (Carassius auratus)
- She shattered the mirror with a hammer.
2. hopeless swimmer; person who can't swim; someone who sinks like a stoneUsually written using kana alone
- およ 。
- Jane swims like a brick.
金づち 【かなづち】、鉄鎚 【かなづち】、カナヅチ
鉄鎚: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. gold coin
2. Gold coinA gold coin is a coin made mostly or entirely of gold. Go... Read more
1. gold (colour, color)
2. Gold (color)Gold, also called golden, is one of a variety of orange-y... Read more
金色 【こんじき】、金色 【きんしょく】
1. financial institutions; banking facilities
2. Financial institutionIn financial economics, a financial institution is an ins... Read more
1. wire netting; wire mesh; wire screen; chain-link mesh
2. Chain-link fencingA chain-link fence (also referred to as wire netting, wir... Read more
1. canary (esp. the island canary, Serinus canaria)Usually written using kana alone, From Spanish; Castilian “canaria”
2. Atlantic CanaryThe Atlantic Canary (Serinus canaria), also called the Is... Read more
金糸雀: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 金糸雀: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. blond hair
2. BlondBlond or blonde or fair-hair is a hair color characterize... Read more