Words — 3 found
1. to differ (from); to vary
- ちが 。
- I differ from you on that point.
2. to not be in the usual condition
- Is he mad that he should say such a foolish thing?
3. to not match the correct (answer, etc.)
- You're going the wrong way.
4. to be different from promisedSee also 話が違う
5. isn't it?; wasn't it?Kansai dialect, at sentence-end; oft. as 〜のと違うか
1. different (from); not the same (as)Colloquialism, See also ちがう, non-standard て-form of 違う
違くて 【ちがうくて】、違うくて 【ちがうくて】
1. isn't it (that) different (from usual, from what one could expect, etc.)?; isn't that wrong?Colloquialism, See also 違う, grammatically incorrect negation of 違う
2. no, that's wrong; it's not like that; that's not the caseColloquialism, as a response to a question containing 違う