Words — 9 found
Common word Links
1. indicates sentence subject (occasionally object)
- い 。
- "I can't think with that noise", she said as she stared at the typewriter.
2. indicates possessive (esp. in literary expressions)
3. but; however; still; and
- な 。
- It goes without saying that Rome was not built in a day.
4. regardless of; whether (or not)after the volitional form of a verb
1. picture; drawing; painting; sketch
2. image (TV, film, etc.); picture; footage
画 【え】、画 【が】
1. (but) what about (the) ...; (but) what about those ...Slang, See also が, following a noun; used to mimic and mock people who are upset over something