Words — 5 found
1. to go; to move (in a direction or towards a specific location); to head (towards); to be transported (towards); to reachSee also 来る くる
- おかあ 、
- Can I go swimming, Mother?
2. to proceed; to take placeSee also 旨く行く, い sometimes omitted in auxiliary use
- We'll have to try and make the best of it.
3. to pass through; to come and go
- These rules have been and always will be observed.
4. to walk
5. to die; to pass awayOnly applies to 逝く
6. to do (in a specific way)
7. to stream; to flow
8. to continueUsually written using kana alone, after the -te form of a verb
9. to have an orgasm; to come; to cumUsually written using kana alone
10. to trip; to get high; to have a drug-induced hallucinationUsually written using kana alone, Slang
行く 【ゆく】、逝く 【いく】、逝く 【ゆく】、往く 【いく】、往く 【ゆく】
往く: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 往く: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word Links
1. some; several; a fewSee also 幾日か, before a counter or noun + か
- はい 、
- しあ 。
- To the white glass, I added glass of various colours, producing a pretty feel.
2. manySee also 幾日も, before a counter or noun (+も)
- The Japanese distribution system, characterized by layers of wholesale, is complex and costly.
3. how many; how muchSee also 幾日
4. very; so (much)See also 幾久しい, before an adjective