Words — 30 found
1. area; vicinity; region
2. side; edgeMathematics
- A square has four sides.
4. Edge (geometry)In geometry, an edge is a line segment joining two adjace... Read more
1. (in the) neighbourhood; neighborhood; vicinity; nearby; surroundings
- His house is somewhere about Fourth Street.
2. around; about; or thereaboutsUsually written using kana alone
- From the look of the sky, it may begin to snow tonight.
3. for instance; say; such asUsually written using kana alone
1. indiscriminately; without consideration; irrespective of the occasion; paying no attention to the feelings or expectations of those nearby
2. LimboIn the theology of the Catholic Church, Limbo (Latin limb... Read more
1. surrounding areaArchaism, Only applies to へ, Only applies to べ
2. shore (of the sea)Only applies to へ, Only applies to べ
3. suffix used as a rough indicator of location, direction, time, etc.esp. え,べ
辺 【べ】、辺 【え】、方 【へ】、方 【べ】、方 【え】
1. whole area; surrounding area; all around; everywhere; all over the place
1. neighbourhood; vicinity; nearbyArchaism
辺: Irregular okurigana usage.