Words — 160 found
1. tribe; clan; band; family
- In the 6th century, the Anglo-Saxons adopted Roman characters.
2. (taxonomical) tribeOnly applies to ぞく
3. group (of the periodic table)Only applies to ぞく
ぞう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. layman (esp. as opposed to a Buddhist monk); laity; man of the world; the world
2. local manners; modern customs
3. common; popular
4. vulgar; lowAntonym: 雅 が
しょく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to belong to; to come under; to be affiliated with; to be subject to
1. successively; one after another
1. colloquialism; colloquial language; slang
2. SlangSlang is the use of informal words and expressions that a... Read more
1. attribute; property; context; element
2. character class, type, fetish, etc.Colloquialism, manga, anime, games, etc.
1. worldly affairs; everyday affairs; common cares; routine work; daily chores
- He applied himself to his study, without thought for his normal life.
1. worldly-minded person; materialist; uncultured person; philistine; vulgar person; snob
1. shivering; feeling chillyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
2. shuddering (with fear); feeling creepyOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
3. thrilled; excitedOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
1. appearing one after another; cropping up one after another; occurring in succession