Words — 382 found
1. job; work; employment; occupation; position
3. trade; skill
そく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. food; foodstuff
- That restaurant prepares two thousand meals every day.
2. eating; appetiteOnly applies to しょく
3. meal; portionOnly applies to しょく
食 【じき】、食 【し】
じき: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. し: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. light; lamp
2. obsolete unit of luminous intensity (approx. 1.0067 candela)
1. layman (esp. as opposed to a Buddhist monk); laity; man of the world; the world
2. local manners; modern customs
3. common; popular
4. vulgar; lowAntonym: 雅 が
しょく: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. table; desk
2. counter for tables, desks, etc.Only applies to たく
3. offering table before an altar (sometimes used in tea ceremony)Buddhism, Only applies to しょく
4. tabletop incense burnerAbbreviation, Only applies to しょく, See also 卓香炉
1. dining room; dining hall; cafeteria; canteen; messroom
- ふく ７
- Our house has seven rooms including the dining room.
2. restaurant; eatery; snack bar; diner
- ま 、
- み 。
- I turned the corner and caught sight of a newly opened restaurant.
3. Dining roomA dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern tim... Read more
1. meal; dinner
- したく 、
- そうじ 、
- Your robot will prepare meals, clean, wash dishes, and perform other household tasks.
- She went on a reducing diet.
3. MealFor the coarsely ground flour, see flour. Part of a serie... Read more
1. plant; vegetation
2. PlantPlants are living organisms belonging to the kingdom Plan... Read more
1. occupation; profession; job; vocation; trade; calling; business
2. Job (role)A job is a regular activity performed in exchange for pay... Read more
1. appetite (for food)
2. AppetiteAppetite is the desire to eat food, felt as hunger. Appet... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. food; food products; foodstuffs
2. FoodFood is any substance consumed to provide nutritional sup... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. craftsman; artisan; tradesman; worker; workman
3. ArtisanAn artisan or craftsman (craftsperson) is a skilled manua... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
- あと 、
- すみつ 。
- Years later, Europeans established colonies in the coastal areas.
2. (Japanese) settlement (in Brazil)Brazilian
- He dates the custom from the colonial days.
3. ColonyIn politics and history, a colony is a territory under th... Read more
1. staff member; employee; worker; personnel
2. OfficialAn official is someone who holds an office (function or m... Read more