Words — 3590 found
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. in this way; thus; suchUsually written using kana alone, See also 然う, See also ああ, See also 如何 どう, used for something or someone close to the speaker, including the speaker himself, or for the opinions of the speaker
- The difference is this: he works harder than you.
2. uh...Usually written using kana alone, interjection used as a verbal pause
斯う: Rarely-used kanji form.
JLPT N1 Links
- ちゅう ・
- くだ 。
- Bear in mind that that school is an integrated junior high and high school.
2. proof (of a book, document, etc.); counter for proofs
1. carapace; shell
2. 1st in rank; grade A
3. instep; back of hand
4. the A party (e.g. in a contract); the first party; plaintiff (label in legal documents)See also 乙 おつ
- とく 。
- One man's gain is another man's loss.
1. clause; paragraph; item
3. term (of an equation)Mathematics
4. nape (of the neck)Archaism, See also 項 うなじ
1. kalpa (eon, aeon)Buddhism, Only applies to こう, Only applies to ごう
2. ko (in go); position that allows for eternal capture and recapture of the same stonesUsually written using kana alone, usu. コウ
3. Kalpa (aeon)Kalpa is a Sanskrit word (कल्प kalpa) meaning an aeon, or... Read more