Words — 17 found
Common word Links
1. valley; ravine; gorge; chasm
- Their hut is situated in the valley.
2. cleavage (of breasts)Only applies to たにま
- Yumiko has a push-up bra.
3. part or place that has been left behind; blind spot; bottom (of society); (economic) trough; gap (in activity, one's work, etc.); lull; openingOnly applies to たにま
4. Tani Ai (1976.3.9-)
谷間 【たにあい】、谷あい 【たにあい】
1. Japanese toad (Bufo japonicus)Usually written using kana alone, Archaism, See also 蟇
1. Weigela hortensis (species of deciduous shrub in the honeysuckle family)Usually written using kana alone
1. sponsors of rikishi or their stablesSumo, Usually written using kana alone
1. traveling from valley to valley; crossing a valley
2. singing of the Japanese bush warbler
1. Taniguchi Jiro- (1947-)
2. Jiro TaniguchiJiro Taniguchi is a Japanese manga artist.