Words — 103 found
1. you (people)
2. gentlemen; ladies and gentlemen; my friends; everyonemaking appeal, etc.
1. (with) both hands
- ある 。
- A boy was walking with his hands in his pockets.
諸手 【もろて】、双手 【もろて】、双手 【そうしゅ】
JLPT N1 Links
1. completely; all the way; altogether; bodilyUsually written using kana alone
1. all kinds of things; various things; large number of people
2. double-edged bladeOnly applies to 両刃
もろ刃 【もろは】、両刃 【もろは】、双刃 【もろは】、両刃 【りょうば】
1. Hundred Schools of Thought; general term for the large number of scholars and controversialists, and their respective schools, that flourished during China's Spring and Autumn period and Warring States periodYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. Hundred Schools of ThoughtThe Hundred Schools of Thought were philosophers and scho... Read more
1. princes; lords
2. Vassal stateA vassal state is any state that is subordinate to anothe... Read more