Words — 1170 found
1. prefecture (Japan); county (China, Taiwan, Norway, etc.); department (France); province (Italy, Spain, etc.)
- Tulips are our prefecture's official flower.
2. PrefectureFor subsequent types of praefectura, see Prefect. A prefe... Read more
縣: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. sword (esp. a large, double-edged one); blade
- ほろ 。
- All who take up the sword will perish by the sword.
2. bayonetOnly applies to けん
3. swordsmanshipOnly applies to けん
4. stinger; ovipositor; dartZoology, Only applies to けん
5. SwordA sword is a bladed weapon (edged weapon) used primarily ... Read more
剣 【つるぎ】、劒 【けん】、劒 【つるぎ】、劍 【けん】、劍 【つるぎ】
劒: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 劒: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 劍: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 劍: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word Links
1. matter; affair; case; item; subject
- I agree with you on this issue.
2. counter for (received) emails, text messages, voicemail messages, etc.
- うきぼ 。
- With 19 cases of death forming over 20% of the whole, the grave reality of overwork-deaths has been thrown into relief.
3. counter for accounts (on a website, email service, etc.)
Common word Links
1. cum (e.g. bedroom-cum-study); holding both roles (e.g. Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs); and; in addition; concurrently; at the same time
JLPT N1 Links
1. sphere; circle; range; area; zone; bloc
- おも 。
- You can tell by her intonation that she lived in a Spanish speaking country when she was young.
1. counter for buildings (esp. houses)
2. suffix for a pen name, stage name, etc.
2. TendonA tendon (or sinew) is a tough band of fibrous connective... Read more
1. ken (6 shaku, approx. 1.818 m)
2. counter used to number the gaps between pillars
1. exposure; clarityArchaism
2. exoteric Buddhism; public Buddhist teachingsBuddhism, Abbreviation, See also 顕教
1. steepness; steep place
2. harsh (look); sharp (tongue)esp. 険, but also written as 権 or 慳