Words — 7 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
- し 、
- If I had known about your illness, I would have visited you in the hospital.
2. get-well gifts; get-well lettersSee also 見舞い品
3. expression of sympathy; expression of concern; enquiry; inquirySee also お見舞い申し上げる
1. to ask after (someone's health); to visit
- みま 。
- He visited a sick friend who was in the hospital.
2. to attack; to strike; to meet with misfortune; to suffer an attack
- みま 。
- An earthquake of magnitude 5 shook Tokyo.
1. (monetary) present to a person in distress; condolence money; gift of money in token of one's sympathy; solatium
1. visitor to a sick or distressed person; hospital visitor; inquirer