Words — 1 found
1. to put on (one's head); to wear; to have on; to pull over (one's head); to crown (oneself)Usually written using kana alone
- い 。
- I asked her who the man wearing the white hat was.
2. to be covered with (dust, snow, etc.); to pour (water, etc.) on oneself; to dash on oneself; to ship waterUsually written using kana alone
- The machine was coated with dust.
3. to bear (e.g. someone's debts, faults, etc.); to take (blame); to assume (responsibility); to shoulder (burden)Usually written using kana alone
- みず 、
- Refugees will suffer lack of food, water, medicine and all that.
4. to overlap (e.g. sound or color)
5. to be similar; to be redundant
6. to be fogged (due to overexposure, etc.)of film
7. to close; to come to an endof a play, etc.
8. to get a full house; to sell outof a play, etc.
9. to blunder; to bungle; to failArchaism, See also 毛氈を被る, of a play, etc.
10. to be deceivedArchaism
被る 【かむる】、冠る 【かぶる】、冠る 【かむる】