Words — 139 found
1. medicine; pharmaceuticals; (legal) drugs; pill; ointment; salve
- の 、
- The medicine will cure your headache.
2. efficacious chemical (gunpowder, pesticide, etc.)
- This poison is very effective in getting rid of roaches.
3. (pottery) glaze
4. small bribeSee also 鼻薬
1. pharmacy; chemist (shop); drugstore
2. PharmacyPharmacy is the health profession that links the health s... Read more
1. ring finger; fourth finger
2. Ring fingerThe ring finger is the fourth proximal digit of the human... Read more
1. kettleUsually written using kana alone
薬罐 【やかん】、薬鑵 【やかん】、藥罐 【やかん】
薬罐: Out-dated kanji. 薬鑵: Out-dated kanji. 藥罐: Out-dated kanji.
1. chemist; pharmacist; apothecary
2. PharmacistPharmacists are healthcare professionals who practice in ... Read more
1. medicines; drugs
2. DrugA drug, broadly speaking, is any substance that, when abs... Read more
1. (study of) pharmacy; pharmaceutics
2. PharmacologyPharmacology (from Greek φάρμακον, pharmakon, "poison" in... Read more
1. condiment (e.g. grated or chopped topping such as daikon, wasabi, ginger, green onion, red pepper); spice