Words — 7 found
1. thinin ref. to objects, not to people
- Cut the meat into thin slices.
2. pale; light; faint
- He wore a light blue tie.
3. watery; thin; dilute
- つく 。
- I prepared a weak solution of sugar and water.
4. weak (taste, etc.); little (affection, etc.) not much (of a presence)
- I'd like my coffee weak.
5. slim (probability, etc.); small
- うす 。
- There is little hope of my success.
6. sparse; patchy; scattered
1. thin dōjinshi, usually featuring adult contentManga slang, See also 同人誌