Words — 45 found
1. cylindrical seat made of straw covered in fabricArchaism
草墩: Out-dated kanji.
1. man who is uninterested in aggressively pursuing women; peaceable men who don't approach women as potential partners; herbivore
1. young men who are not competitive as in the traditional male stereotype, including in the avid pursuit of money and sex, and who may also be kind, co-operative and family-orientedSee also 草食男子 そうしょくだんし
1. Sincerely yours (with the nuance of "please excuse the brevity of this letter")
1. roots of herbs and barks of trees used in Chinese medicineYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idellus)Usually written using kana alone
1. young men who are not competitive as in the traditional male stereotype, including in the avid pursuit of money and sex, and who may also be kind, co-operative and family-orientedAbbreviation, See also 草食系男子
2. men who pretend they aren't interested in women; spineless males; men with no ballsAbbreviation, Slang
装飾男子 【そうしょくだんし】、裝飾男子 【そうしょくだんし】
装飾男子: Irregular kanji usage. 裝飾男子: Irregular kanji usage.
1. kanji "grass radical" (radical 140)e.g. top of 艾
2. grass crown
草冠 【そうこう】、艸 【そうこう】
1. brevity; rudeness; hurry
2. Yours SincerelySee also 匆々, letters ending with this start with 前略, 冠省, etc.