1. to swell (from inflammation); to become swollen
脹れる: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word Links
1. tumor; tumour; neoplasm; neoplasiaMedicine
2. TumorA tumor or tumour is commonly used as a synonym for a neo... Read more
1. with great caution; gingerly
- あつか 。
- He treated it with utmost care.
1. tumor necrosis factor (e.g. cachexin); tumour necrosis factor; TNF
2. Tumor necrosis factorsTumor necrosis factors (or the TNF-family) refer to a gro... Read more
2. OncologyOncology (from the Ancient Greek onkos, meaning bulk, mas... Read more
1. treating (someone) with great caution (so as not to anger or upset them); handling with kid gloves; treating gingerly
1. tumor; tumour; swelling; boil; abscessUsually written using kana alone, See also 腫物 しゅもつ
腫れもの 【はれもの】、腫物 【はれもの】
腫物: Irregular kana usage.