1. abstaining from smoking; quitting smokingSee also 喫煙
- When will they turn off the no-smoking sign?
2. No Smoking!; Smoking Prohibited!on a sign
- どうよう 、
- りてん （
- たと 、
- Similarly, the strongest reasons for stopping are usually the short-term benefits (for example, feeling healthier and more attractive).
3. Smoking banSmoking bans (or smoke-free laws) are public policies, in... Read more
1. prohibition; inhibition; ban
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. thing that should be (carefully) avoided; no-no; thing to definitely not do; something forbidden; taboo
1. imprisonment (without forced labour); incarceration; confinementSee also 懲役
1. abstinence from alcohol; temperance
2. prohibition of drinking
2. EmbargoAn embargo (from the Spanish embargo) is the partial or c... Read more